Holy Land Tours and Travel LLC offers pilgrimages and tours for individuals who would like to explore the Holy Land. To secure your spot, you can pay the full amount at any time, but it is recommended to make the payment three months prior to the pilgrimage start date. Please note that there is a 3% fee for credit card payments. The prices advertised are based on a cash/check basis, so if you decide to pay via credit card, please factor in the additional fees. You can make the payment on our website by clicking here.
In the event that you need to cancel your trip, we understand that it can be frustrating to lose out on your investment. That’s why we advise you to purchase travel insurance that covers cancellation for covered reasons, medical expenses, and lost baggage. You have the option to purchase travel insurance from your preferred insurance agency, or through our website. We have partnered with Travelex Insurance Services Company to provide you with the best coverage possible. Click here to learn more about the coverage options available and to purchase your travel insurance through us for added peace of mind.
Please note the following cancellation and refund policy:
- A $250 deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel prior to 90 days of the travel date, you can receive a refund of 75% of your payments.
- If you cancel between 90-60 days of the travel date, you can receive a refund of 50% of your payments.
- If you cancel between 60-35 days of the travel date, you can receive a refund of 25% of your payments.
- Unfortunately, if you cancel within 35 days of the travel date, there will be no refund available.
We hope that you understand that we have certain policies in place to ensure that we can continue to offer our services at a high level of quality. If you have any questions or concerns about the cancellation and refund policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.