Discover the rich history and cultural diversity of Turkey on this fully-guided tour of some of the country’s most important sites. Your expert guide will take you on a journey through ancient ruins, beautiful landscapes, and vibrant cities.
Depart the USA, Canada or other parts of the world, by overnight flight to Istanbul.
Welcome to Istanbul, a city that straddles two continents and boasts a rich history and vibrant culture!
Visit the iconic Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and Topkapi Palace, each representing the pinnacle of Ottoman architecture and design.
Continue your pilgrimage by visiting the holy sites of Turkey, including the ancient city of Ephesus, where the apostle Paul preached to the Ephesians, and the House of the Virgin Mary, where she is said to have spent her last years.
Explore the surreal landscape of Cappadocia, where natural rock formations have been sculpted by wind and rain into caves, valleys, and fairy chimneys.
Discover the ancient city of Troy, famous for the Trojan War as told in Homer’s epic poem, The Iliad.
What does the pilgrimage and includes:
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departing at the Airport.
- Accommodation in 4 or 5 stars Hotel on H/B basis (Breakfast and Dinner).
- Transportation in a Modern Coach for all the Tour days.
- Excellent English and/ or Spansish speaking Tour Guide upon arrival until departure.
- Entrance fees to all sights, as mention in itinerary,
- Portage at Hotels.
- One Free pax each 10 full paying persons (rate per person per sharing room)
Join us on this unforgettable journey through the wonders of Turkey, and experience the rich history and cultural diversity of this fascinating country.