See the glory of Ancient Rome on this fully-guided tour of the Eternal City’s three most important archaeological sites. Your expert guide will take you inside the iconic Colosseum, across to the Roman Forum and up the Palatine Hill for an in-depth look into what was once the beating heart of the Empire.
Depart the USA, Canada or other parts of the world, by overnight flight to Rome.
Welcome to Rome, one of the most magnificent and interesting cities in the world, also known as the “Eternal City”!
Papal Audience – Basilica of St. John the Lateran – Holy Steps – Basilica of St. Mary Major – St. Peter’s Basilica – Vatican Museum – Trevi Fountain – Appian Way – Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls – Catacombs – Assisi – Siena – and other magnificent cities of Italy.
You will head north through the Roman countryside of vineyards and villas. You will arrive in Assisi, the hometown of St. Francis. (The Life of a Saint that inspired a Holy Father)
What does the pilgrimage and includes:
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departing at the Airport.
- Accommodation in 4 or 5 stars Hotel on H/B basis (Breakfast and Dinner).
- Transportation in a Modern Coach for all the Tour days.
- Excellent English and/ or Spansish speaking Tour Guide upon arrival until departure.
- Entrance fees to all sights, as mention in itinerary,
- Portage at Hotels.
- One Free pax each 10 full paying persons (rate per person per sharing room)