Explore the land of pharaohs and pyramids on this fully-guided tour of Egypt’s most important historical and religious sites. Your expert guide will take you on a journey through the country’s rich past, from the ancient wonders of the pyramids to the spiritual significance of its holy sites.
Depart the USA, Canada or other parts of the world, by overnight flight to Cairo.
Welcome to Cairo, the bustling capital of Egypt and the gateway to its incredible history!
Marvel at the awe-inspiring pyramids of Giza, the last remaining wonder of the ancient world, and visit the enigmatic Sphinx.
Discover the fascinating history of ancient Egypt at the Egyptian Museum, home to an incredible collection of artifacts, including the treasures of Tutankhamun.
Visit the famous temple of Karnak and the Valley of the Kings, where pharaohs were buried in elaborate tombs with their treasures.
Embark on a spiritual journey to the holy sites of Egypt, including the Coptic Church of Saint George, the Hanging Church, and the Church of St. Sergius, each with their own rich history and significance.
Experience the natural beauty of the Nile River on a relaxing cruise, and explore the temples and tombs of Luxor and Aswan, including the famous Abu Simbel temples.
What does the pilgrimage and includes:
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departing at the Airport.
- Accommodation in 4 or 5 stars Hotel on H/B basis (Breakfast and Dinner).
- Transportation in a Modern Coach for all the Tour days.
- Excellent English and/ or Spansish speaking Tour Guide upon arrival until departure.
- Entrance fees to all sights, as mention in itinerary,
- Portage at Hotels.
- One Free pax each 10 full paying persons (rate per person per sharing room)
Join us on this unforgettable journey through the wonders of Egypt, and discover the rich history, culture, and spirituality of this fascinating country.