Explore the Ancient Wonders of Greece on this fully-guided tour of the birthplace of Western civilization. Your expert guide will take you to some of Greece’s most important archaeological sites, including the Acropolis of Athens, the ancient city of Delphi, and the ruins of Olympia.
Depart the USA, Canada or other parts of the world, by overnight flight to Athens.
Welcome to Athens, one of the oldest and most culturally rich cities in the world!
Visit the Acropolis, the ancient citadel perched on a rocky hill above the city of Athens. See the iconic Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Erechtheion with its famous Caryatid statues.
Continue your pilgrimage by visiting the holy sites of Greece. See the ancient monasteries of Meteora perched atop towering rock formations. Visit the Island of Patmos, where St. John wrote the Book of Revelation.
Explore the birthplace of the Olympic Games in Olympia, and the ruins of the ancient city of Delphi, where the Oracle of Delphi was consulted by the ancient Greeks.
What does the pilgrimage and includes:
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departing at the Airport.
- Accommodation in 4 or 5 stars Hotel on H/B basis (Breakfast and Dinner).
- Transportation in a Modern Coach for all the Tour days.
- Excellent English and/ or Spansish speaking Tour Guide upon arrival until departure.
- Entrance fees to all sights, as mention in itinerary,
- Portage at Hotels.
- One Free pax each 10 full paying persons (rate per person per sharing room)
Join us on this unforgettable journey through the wonders of Ancient Greece, and discover the birthplace of Western civilization.